Topic: AdSense in header.tpl - quick code

For anyone wondering how to properly place your Google Adsense (or any top publicity), just add this code in header.tpl (be SURE to modify the correct file, I had the misfortune of editing a wrong file and ended up having my CP screwed all over and had to reupload every file)

<div style="float: right; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 10px;">{banners:group="google"}</div>

Where banners:group="yourbannergroup" of course

If you're still wondering, here's how to create your ad groups :

cp>content>create a banner>paste your code into the text zone

I thought this might be useful for some people

Last edited by bigmike (2009-01-11 16:55:49)

Re: AdSense in header.tpl - quick code

Dou have any idea which file should i edit to add google ads ,in the right site of latest news?

http://www.vldpersonals.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4779

Last edited by reklamat (2009-01-11 18:08:08)

I'm not sure, you should send Vlad a support ticket. You have to find where the news are called, in which file and how to add your banner group at their right. Shouldn't be too hard really.

Lol i was working on the file and now im having hard time finding the file...

Look at header.tpl and you will see the code for the side panel.  Look for something like <div id="sidebar_wrap"> and put  what you want in the sidebar  between the div's.

Last edited by db3204 (2009-01-12 10:35:03)

could someone take a look at my page and help me out please?

www.copy-n-paste.com

the code i am using is in the header.tpl file
<div style="float: right; padding-right: 350px; padding-top: 10px;">{banners:group="google"}</div>
what i would like to do is place a second ad where the white space is.  but it would be a local ad
something like this
inside the div {banners:group="google"}{banners:group="local"}
however when i do this it puts them on separate lines and distorts my page.

basically i want to display two ad groups inside the same div all on the same line